A 20-Year Review of Wyoming Tax Reform 2000 Forum
The program includes an overview of the fiscal landscape from 1997, 2007, 2020 and a history of Tax Reform 2000. Opening remarks from Governor Mark Gordon, with additional comments on the process, testimony, outcomes and legislative action from special presenters.
- Senator John Hines, Retired, Senate President, Revenue Committee Chairman
- Senator Dan Sullivan, Retired, Revenue Committee Chairman, WTA Board President, 1997-2000, board member (1995-2015)
- Michael Walden-Newman, WTA Executive Director, 1990 – 2004
- Erin Taylor, WTA Executive Director, 2005-2013
- Buck McVeigh, Chief of Staff – Governor Gordon, WTA Executive Director, 2014-2018
- Johnnie Burton, former Director, Wyoming Department of Revenue, Former Legislator, WTA Board Member 2013-present.
- Bobby Rolston, WTA Board President
- Dave Picard, WTA Board 1st Vice President
- Dan Noble, Director, Wyoming Department of Revenue
- Senator Cale Case, Senate Revenue Committee Chairman
- Representative Dan Zwonitzer, House Revenue Committee Chairman
- Senator Eli Bebout, Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman, Former President of the Senate, Former Speaker of the House
- Ashley Harpstreith, WTA Executive Director